Opti-Lube Summer+ (YELLOW)
Opti-Lube is the ultimate in performance diesel fuel additives, dedicated to protecting your equipment by providing exceptional lubrication in the fuel system (ranked first in an independent study). Summer+ Cetane is the best diesel fuel additive for warm weather and your wallet.
Improving Lubricity is just the beginning, this product also improves efficiency, cleans injectors and boosts cetane by 5 - 7 points.
“Why do I want higher cetane in my diesel fuel?”, you ask – By increasing the cetane number of your fuel you improve cold starts and reduce engine noise. By reducing the ignition delay cetane causes a more complete burn, this commonly results in increased MPG. Generally, diesel engines operate well with a CN from 40 to 55. As mentioned earlier, fuels with a higher cetane number have shorter ignition delays, providing more time for the fuel combustion process to be completed. Hence, higher speed diesel engines operate more effectively with higher CN fuels.
*Available by the 4oz 8 pack, 8 oz. 6 pack, Quart, Gallon, 5-Gallon Pail and 55 Gallon Drum
- Boosts Cetane by 5 - 7 Points
- Enhanced Lubricity for Reduced Fuel System Wear
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Increased Power
- Reduced Deposits
- Reduced Emissions
- Prevents Rust & Corrosion
- Cleans Injectors
- Improved Storage Stability (More than doubles storage life of diesel fuel)
- Improved Water Separation
- Compatible with all vehicle emissions systems
- Premium Treatment Rate (higher lubrication and cetane): 1 to 1280 (1 ounce per 10 gallons of diesel fuel)
- Minimum treatment rate: 1 to 2560 (1 ounce per 20 gallons of diesel fuel)
- 1 8 pack of 4oz bottles treats 320 - 640 gallons of diesel fuel
- 1 6 pack of 8oz bottles treats 480 - 960 gallons of diesel fuel
- 1 quart treats 320 - 640 gallons of diesel fuel
- 1 gallon treats 1280 - 2560 gallons of diesel fuel
- 5 gallon pail treats 6,400 - 12,800 gallons of diesel fuel
- 55 gallon drum treats 70,400 - 140,800 gallons of diesel fuel